Rose Radio AVERROR_HTTP_NOT_FOUND

Hello friends,
I am a recent user of a brand new 250A. Very satisfied, but the heat of the device worries me. :slight_smile:

I am a heavy user of the IP radio and I am writing to ask you to review the links of the radio station that I have detailed.
The group of stations are SuperStereo from #1 to #7. I’m mainly interested in FLAC or HIRES.
The error that appears is the one indicated in the subject of the message AVERROR_HTTP_NOT_FOUND

Thank you

I have the same problem when I’m listening to Audirvana via UPNP. Audirvana stops playing music after one song and Rose said HTTP NOT FOUND.

Good mornig,
I add to my previous post. It would be necessary to review all the Radio Paradise links, also the manual introduction of the links. Most of them don’t work and the manuals don’t recognize them. They work well with Bluesound and Cambridge Audio.
Regards

@Caganeremp @Basstech

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

When you add a radio channel, please let us know the streaming URL that is not playing and we will check it. And if you tell us the name of the radio channel you want to add, we will find a streaming URL that can be added and deliver it to you.

Thank you