Rose RCU - RF Over Bluetooth

Why would anyone prefer the Bluetooth RCU function over RF? RF is so much faster and precise

@Sirpopealot

Thank you very much for your good comments.
In fact, since our development and testing is focused on apps, we seem to have neglected the remote control. I think the above opinion is a good one that I can fully agree with. We will adjust the specifications early and reflect it. We will try harder to improve the performance of the remote control receiver. When an improved product is released, we will maintain compatibility so that it can be used with existing products as well.

1 Like

Thank you very much for caring about the user experience. I appreciate your effort and willingness to listen to the Rose product users, like myself. :+1:t2:

RCU Update on my situation… I contacted MoFi Distribution (USA) and they sent me a new RCU and a NEXT-531WBT dongle. This completely solved my issues regarding the Bluetooth RCU functions with my RS-520. No more RCU random light flashing, no more spontaneous back button appearing on the 520’s display. The RCU now operates quickly and efficiently in Bluetooth mode. If you suffer from RCU Bluetooth issues I encourage you to contact your dealer/distributor and seek this remedy. I am extremely pleased with the outcome!

Now ROSE needs to find a way to make those dongles available in Europe as well

The dongles are not available in the US either, at
least not to consumers. I had to obtain one via my distributor. I even tried to purchase one from. South Korean website, but they would not ship to the US. If you can get your hands on one you will be pleased, the dongle works very well.

HiFi ROSE NEXT-531WBT | RS150 WiFi+BT Dongle (wifimedia.eu)

Will not complete transaction, does not ship to USA.

I think that the neccessary standards like WiFi, Bluethooth, USB are all the same in all Dongles otherwise they would not work. Like USB 2.0. 3.0. C, sticks people us freely with numerous devices old and new. Yet there are differences in how efficient the do their jobs, slow or fast, stable or unstable. I

Perhaps ROSE should certify more Dongles for/in other regions an make them at least easily available via ROSE product distributors

1 Like