Rose RS 150B conected to 2 AMP

Hello, I’ve got Rose RS150 and I’d like to conect him to two AMPLIFIER. Schema of conection:

The main amplifier AMP1 will be connected with Rose via RCA cable. The second amplifier AMP2 is in another room. Distance is 16m. I’d like to connect AMP2 via XLR to RCA Converter cable. The amplifiers (AMP1 and AMP2) will never be used at this same time.
I was read ROSE NOTICE

I have some questions:

1. I’ve got Rose Serial No: EBK111AB000150 (year of production: november 2021) Whether the use of XLR to RCA converter is safe ?
  2. I guess that RCA and XLR analog outputs are active together.
    Whether the cable to AMP2 will not function as an antenna collecting interference during use of AMP1 ?
  3. If there are better solutions for how connect Rose to 2AMP please give me advice.
    Thanks for reading my post and taking the time to reply. Best regards Pawel.

16 m interconnects sound like a very bad idea. If you must use such long interconnects ONLY XLR will be OK. If you use 16 m cinch interconnects sound quality will suffer greatly. However I am not sure such long interconnects are available.

Hello,

Your RS150B can use RCA to XLR.
It can be used at a distance of 16m, but for better sound quality, it is much better to use an XLR to XLR cable and place it closer.
I think you will need a very good cable to use it with good sound quality at a distance of 16m.

Thank you very much for fast response.
Atb Pawel

Hi,
I connected AMP2 via Jensen Transformers PC-2XR ISO-MAX. The sound is really good. I recommend this solution
If Rose is in another room the LCD may be off. If you can please add an indicator in app Rose hifi shown status on/off LCD. It may be a crossed out icon like DLNA or Airplay. It will be very useful.
best regards Pawel

Hello,

I will check with development team.

Thank you.