Rose RS series can sell much better with Netflix, Disney+

Hi,

Using RS250 Rosetube and it is amazing! all my friends satisfy with its performance however they think they will buy it only if it also supporting Netflix and or Disney+… now there is no product on market can play them well… please!.. please consider to put Netflix, Disney+ on Rose OS

I suppose these are already installed on most smart TVs?

1 Like

Please don’t be put streaming video services on your platforms. Terrible idea! Focus on making the audio quality the best it can be.

10 Likes

MP3 machine can also play music…

1 Like

Rose Tube is here stupid…

Thank you for the intelligent response Karen.

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

No Netflix, Disney, Hbo and others please.
Keep it audio focused

6 Likes

I agree, no streaming video services. Even Rosetube can be deleted.
Focus should be on high end audio

1 Like

I also wants streaming service in Rose RS150. That’s why I bought it.
If I want audio only, I’ll buy Lumin T2 or EMMLabs NS1, all about the same price and maybe better audio sounds.

1 Like

Keep it audio focused. There are plenty of android tv based systems out there. Nvidia shield is a good example with support for all the streaming apps inc support for Dolby vision etc if you want better performance than your TVs own apps. TBH Most TVs have support for all the apps, and if you really want the to use Roses Dac then use the arc feature.

Please keep focused on audio quality.
Not interrested on streaming services.

Rosetube with hdmi on tv is sufficient.

I also agree that it is better to finish off so that your RoseTube does not twitch. It is impossible to watch these jerks on the screen (the feeling of changing screenshots) - make optimization somehow! And I have almost all videos run 2 times, the first time for 7-10 seconds, then restarts the second time by themselves. I’m really looking forward to the new optimizing firmware VIDEO. And make functions that Add, Like functions had the same actions on my youtube channel.
And of course, take care of the sound quality - I still can’t find where in the player to play the sound in the raw bitstream form to external DAC by USB. No such option. Could you help with it.

There are currently no plans to support video streaming services. We are currently working on stabilization and improving your usability. Adding something new has a lot to do with stability. Therefore, it is a matter to be decided very carefully.
Thank you for your various opinions.

4 Likes

They didn’t have streaming services other than RoseTube when you bought it and there was no mention of adding these services in any of their literature. You can sell your RS150 but don’t know why someone would buy this for streaming services when you can buy a $50.00 Roku device, Firestick, or AppleTV to get the same thing with a much better interface.

2 Likes

Agreed !!!

1 Like

You can always sell it and buy another device with “maybe better” sound, whatever that means.

Rose is MUSIC device with some added features BUT this is not video streaming device.

4 Likes