Rose RS150b & Audirvana - UPNP DSD Problem

So i’ve just tried playing a radio station using Audirvana and it works on my RS120 perfectly, so it isn’t a firewall issue, but if I try and load a track from Qobuz it won’t load?

I have “Rose - OC” selected which is correct, and you can see my DAC is recognised fine (bottom right).

Audirvana Studio is running in my NUC whcih is on the same network as the RS130.

If You have PC connected to Rose by USB, You have to choose Citech Audio USB Device.
When You want to play by UPNP, then choose Rose UPNP.
By playing USB on Rose You have to choose USB IN.

Regards

Basstech,

You seem to have deep knowledge of how to use Audirvāna with an RS 130. I would love to do that without the use of a third party program. See my above past indicating that it’s currently required.
Am I correct that there isn’t a two program/device solution without a direct USB hard wired connection between the PC running the Audirvāna and the RS 130 and that it can’t be done through UpNP and DNLA?

StandardModel

@ROSELOA @ROSEHAN please can you give us an update on the Audirvana DSD issue? When will it be resolved? PCM works fine, just not DSD.

@Nuforce

I’m sorry for late reply.

What did you set your upsampling settings to? (Did you set it to DSD 512)

No. 256. Tracks load but don’t play, it just sits at the start?

@Nuforce

Are you saying upsampling is not applied even though you set it to DSD256?
Can I get a photo like the one I posted below? And please let us know which files you played