Rose RS201 vs. RS520

Hello!

Is the RS520 so much better compared to the RS201 that it justifies its price? I have a small room (9 square metres) and B&W 685 S2 bookshelf speakers. Will the Rose RS201 be enough for that setup and how does it differ in terms of sound quality from its bigger brother?

And one more question: since the RS201 is Roon Ready, how does it connect to a computer (PC or MacMini) with Roon Core installed? After all, it doesn’t have a PC-USB (type B) input like the RS520.

Thank you in advance for your answer!

@Chattab

Rather than giving you an accurate answer to your question, you may not agree with me because my personal opinions are mixed.

1. RS520 is a much higher specification product than RS201. In any environment, it will be significantly different from RS201.
    However, in a small 9 square meter room, the RS201 and B&W 685 S2 bookshelf speakers seem fine.

2. RS201 does not have a USB B Type terminal, so it can be connected through a network (Lunready).

Thank you

I have both, 201 in a slpeeing room and 520 in a living room. From the sound and the connectivitiy perspective there is a huge difference in favour of 520. RS201 lacks dinamics with low impendance and heavy load speakers (regardles floorstand of bookshelf) so try to get something easy to drive, then is a very good partner

Hallo guten Tag, ich hab auch das Problem mit dem Gerät, 201 e ka dass der Verstärker denn Dynamik fehlt, kann man den gut modifizieren ?

@Cimbom44

I didn’t understand your question through the translator.
Please provide a more detailed explanation.