Rose RS520 doesn‘t start -> favorites saved in app?

Hello :blush:

My Rose RS520 doesn‘t work. It makes a click sound when I press the power button, but the screen remains black and the Rs520 doesn‘t appear in the app. I tried to press the power button 5 seconds, I can hear the click sound again, but if doesn‘t work. Now the dealer will send me a new device.

I have a question: will all the favorites I have saved from my tidal account in the rose connect premium app in Rosenheim stay or do I have to set up everything new, because everything was saved on the device, or will I find my favorites on the new device because they are saved in the app. Thanks in advance!

@Paradroid

If you log in to the new RS520 with your existing Rose account, the Playlist and favorites list saved in your previously used Rose account will be maintained.

Thank You! I did not save my password and don‘t know it any more - is there a possibility for you to send it to me via email & tell me how to change it afterwards in the app? Or can I change it in the app without logging in? When I used the app before I didn‘t have to login for a long time. maybe I am still logged in the app when using it with my new device? I really want to use my device immediately after getting it back. :wink: Thanks in advance!

@Paradroid

I have a few questions for you.

1. Can’t log in to the account you signed in before?
    Rose device–>Settings–>User account–>Log in–>Enter your ID and password and click Log in.

2. If you cannot log in, please enter your rose account email address in RoseConnect app–>Settings–>My page–>Find ID/Password–>Find Password and click Reset password.

3. If the above fails, please leave your rose account email. Then, after confirmation, we will issue a temporary password to your email.
    eunseong96@citech.kr