Rose wont let me add new song to existing playlist

Rose software in past let me add new song to existing playlist, when I clicked on add to new playlist… in past, showed box with my existing saved playlists to select…now shows me genre etc and no existing playlists! Can someone direct me to bring back old playlists to add new songs??..sorry if this has been discussed; couldn’t find anything in forum search…using android tablet, latest software, and a 150b

Hello,

When you tried to add songs to existing playlist, was it from the android tablet Rose APP?
Or from the RS150B device?

Tablet , Rose app…trying to save to Qobuz playlists.

Hello,

So you’ve tried to add Qobuz song to a existing Qobuz playlist with the Rose APP in Android tablet?
That should work…
Would you check the playlist here?

Android Tablet > Rose Connect Premium APP > Home > Explore > Drag down the screen > ‘My Playlist’ > View All

I did that and all my playlists are there (in tiles)…again problem when adding new song to EXISTING, I don’t get the option to “see” these playlists as an opportunity to add new song?
…again, I have this opportunity when I go to Qobuz website on my W10 PC…there I have option to add new song to existing platlists…if I do, I go back to Android tablet and new song is now in existing playlist! That’s the only way I can accomplish…would like to be able to do from tablet…as I control my Hifi Rose from my tablet