RoseConnect 4.4.4 (Mac)

Everything normal when I run RoseConnect 4.2.0, Nas folder contained music files. But after upgrade to 4.4.4, the music folder is empty.

I have the same problem…

@Aaron @Siri

I apologize for the late reply.

Currently, when playing RoseConnect 4.4.4 on a Mac, the NAS source appears normally on our end.
Please check a few things.

1. In RoseConnect 4.4.4, only NAS sound sources are not displayed in the folder?
  2. Does the same symptom appear even after deleting RoseConnect 4.4.4 and downloading it again?
  3. Pease take a picture of the NAS music source not being displayed in the music folder as shown below and send it to me.

My case, my music is on SSD and even though app can see the Streamer, music list is empty.
I think app is trying to do too many things when open, I suggest leave the log in window out and and show the streamer first and then take from there… I am quite disappointed about the update since before this did not happen.

@ROSEHAN
Previously, I have download and install RoseConnect 4.4.4. several times but the music folder in NAS was empty. Good news to tell you that I re-install Mac IOS and 4.4.4., it run normal.