Roseconnect: Change language to english

Hello,
I installed the Roseconnect Premium app on my Android phone. By default, it’s set to German like my phone. But the German translation are not accurate and not understandable at all. How can I change the App language from German to English? On my RS201 I could change to English, but in the app I was never asked and I couldn’t find a way to change… Best regards Romeo

Same for Dutch, lot of translations made with internet translation program I think.
So if it won’t be fixed soon I also prefer English

Hello,

Android devices cannot force to change language. The language of the ROSE APP changes according to the language of the phone.

If you are using iOS such as iPhone or iPad, you can change the language of the APP.
Go to the settings of your iPhone, not the ROSE APP.
If you slide the screen to the bottom, you will see the apps you have installed on your iPhone. Choose RoseConnect Premium among them. You can change the language to English.

Besides, I will make improvements for poorly translated languages.
I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you.

Yes, the german translations can be better, but I think it is anyway ok.
At least it’s understandable, sometimes even funny :grin:

Is this still a valid statement?
I feel a desire to change from German to English on my Android phone…?!!

Hello @yugan

If you change the language to German on your Android phone, it will be converted to German in the RoseConnect app.
The language is the language and sentence we converted from English through the translator.
Please let me know if there are any awkward or incorrect terms when using them.
We can make corrections on our side.

Thank you