Roseconnect One PC

Hello,

I am using RoseConnect One on Windows.

My application does not detect any new updates, although I understand that a newer version is available.

Could you please let me know if the latest Windows version has been released? If so, would you kindly send me the direct download link or the latest Windows installer?

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

Bereczki Béla

Hungary

I’m curious about this also…the latest update I received for Windows is 1.0.39.7, but the android phone version has had around eight updates in the last month; the most recent, 1.0.48.3 just the other day.
Here’s hoping that Rose responds to your question.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello DoghouseReilly,

I have a HiFi Rose RS250A.

Unfortunately, I still haven’t received a reply, even though I also sent them an email yesterday.

I currently have RoseConnect One version 1.0.30 (RoseConnect-One-1.0.30-prod), which I previously received from them and installed, but it does not work.

The other version, RoseConnect-One-1.0.16_Windows, can be downloaded from their website. That version works, but it does not update to a newer version.

If anyone has a newer version of RoseConnect One and could provide me with a download link, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much!