RoseConnect PC (Ver. 4.5.1) (Win/MAC)

RoseConnect PC (Ver. 4.5.1) (Win/MAC)

Download for MAC

https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1KdodlB2ahl28zKULrPcMjmhu1FJvcMv9&export=download

Download for Windows

System stabilization and improvement updates

1. Feature additions

A. Image View popup display feature added

• Image View popup display feature added when selecting thumbnails on album, playlist, and artist detail pages.

B. Database (DB) download status display popup feature added

• Added to display DB download status popup when selecting music/video (main category) tabs while downloading DB in media library.

C. Design improvements

• The scrollbar design has been changed on all pages.
  • On Rose pages (recently played albums, playlists, artists, etc.), the screen size adjusts to fit the size when resizing the screen.

2. Feature improvements and stabilization

A. Rose Home

• Fixed an issue where the setting value was initialized when re-entering the Rose Home tab after moving to the main category in the app filter applied state.
  • Fixed an issue where favorites (hearts) were not applied in the Track/Album of Favorite.
  • Fixed an issue where the page did not load when selecting a friend/total profile in User Picks.

B. Music

• Fixed an issue where the My Music tab and favorites list UI were overlapped when entering the folder tab.
  • Fixed an intermittent crash issue when entering the classification tab.
  • Fixed a crash issue when selecting the video (main category) while in the classification tab selected state.

C. Rose Tube

• Fixed an issue where favorites did not work on the recently played Rose Tube View All page.
  • Fixed a crash issue when scrolling paging on the cached content View all page in My Rose Tube.
  • Fixed an intermittent issue where the play or three-dot menu was not displayed when focusing on the thumbnail.

D. Tidal

• Fixed an issue where the page transitioned to the top area of the home when selecting the three-dot menu in the Visual Album.

E. Bugs

• Fixed a crash issue when scrolling paging a certain number of times on the latest track View all page.

F. Settings

• Fixed an issue where the ReadMe item was displayed fixed in App information.
  • Modified the content of the popup for re-fetching the DB in the media library.

G. Others

• The speed of the Rose Home, Rose Tube, and track View All pages has been improved.
  • Improved the crash issue when launching Connect immediately after or quickly selecting the main category.
  • Fixed a crash issue when entering My History with no recent playback history.
  • Fixed an issue where certain characters were not displayed in the login and other information input popups in the music/video folder tabs.
  • Fixed a crash issue when quickly switching tabs or trying to play in the integrated playlist.
  • Fixed an issue where the thumbnail was not displayed in the three-dot menu of the track on the integrated search music tab.
  • Fixed an issue where the playback player information did not change when switching playback to other music and videos during radio channel playback.
  • Fixed an intermittent issue where the IP search area in device connection was not displayed after refresh and connection.
  • Fixed a crash issue when selecting the refresh button multiple times in device connection.
  • Fixed an issue where the Windows title bar went outside the screen when re-launching Connect in full-screen (maximized) mode.

mmmh… the in-app update mechanism is really, really slow so I decided to download the update via google drive. I dropped the app in my applications folder and replaced the old version with it. Since then I cant start rose connect premium anymore.

mac os 13.3

Hello,

Would you delete the Rose APP from MAC and try install again?

I completely uninstalled the version and deleted all the settings and configuration files, re-downloaded the currrent version, mounted the dmg image and dropped the app inside applications folder.

gatekeeper stopped the execution of rose connect. After I allowed the execution of rose connect in gatekeeper settings, the result is the same. app icon is bouncing and tries to start, a black window appears for a few seconds and then the app crashes and I can send a crash report to Apple with this following lines

I try to copy the error log in a new answer because it needs much space

Here is the error message with lots of stuff in there but I can’t understand it in detail.

Perfect! updated on windows without problems.
Thank you

Still can’t log-in using temp password. Doesn’t seem to recognise my email address in the ‘ID’ field.

Keeps giving ‘You Can’t logged in’ message

Message when trying to download new update:
Google Drive has detected issues with your download

This file is too large for Google to scan for viruses.

This file is executable and may harm your computer.

Rose_Connect_setup_4.5.1_win.exe (311M)

1 Like

Hello,

1. Log in ROSE account
Would you try at the Rose Streamer?
Rose Streamer > Settings > User Account > Log in

1-2. Rose Streamer > RosePodcast > Can you see list of channels here? Or nothing appears?

2. RC for MAC
Please ignore the messages and install it.

Hi Roseloa

1.RS 250 Streamer went to settings - Account - Streamer indicated I am logged in

1. Rosepodcast - channels showing.

2. RC for MAC if I install will this impact my windows10 operating system.
    Please advise and explain reasoning

Hello Mingle,

1. As you’re logged in, can you see the playlists that you’ve made in the past?
    All issues related to account is solved? Or is there more issues about account?

2. Podcast was just to check if Rose Server is connected to your streamer, and seems like it’s working.

3. The file is uploaded by HIFI ROSE, so you don’t have to worry about virus.

I’ve updated to version 4.5.1 (MacOS) and everything that didn’t work before still doesn’t work. I can’t upload a profile picture, I can’t edit my nickname, I can’t upload anything in the photo registration section and the one picture that I accidentally could upload some time ago, cannot be deleted.
All these things also do not work in the iOS app.

Hi I think you are missing the point.
This is about accessing the music play list etc. through my computer rather than the I phone or touch screen on the streamer.
All seems ok on the streamer but cannot access and view / edit play lists via the computer (Windows 10)

All was fine prior to updating the software to Ver. 4.5.1

Hello,

1. Would you let me know if this is where you tried to edit playlist?
    Rose APP(Win 10) > TIDAL > My TIDAL > My Playlists > Edit

2. Please try to edit playlist here.
    Rose APP(Win 10) > ROSE Home > My Playlists > Tap a playlist > Edit

Hi Roseloa
I can’t log in to the win app. (Ver. 4.5.1) so unable to carry out any editing.
See my previous notes about the problem.
Thanks

Hello,

1. I’m sorry to ask you again, but you’re not using RC MAC version for Windows 10, are you?

2. When you try to login in PC version, is there any error message?

3. You can login in Rose Streamer as well. Have you tried it?
    Rose Streamer > Settings > User Account > login

Hi Roseloa

1. No I didn’t download RC Mac Ver for windows

2. Yes there is a message saying ‘ You can’t logged in’ ( see my post of 2 days ago)

3. Yes my streamer is logged in

I can’t access the streamer through my PC which I could with previous version.??

If I remove software from PC and then reinstall will I need a new password or temporary one.?

Hello,

If your Rose Streamer and PC is connected, the account will automatically synchronize.
I guess your streamer and PC is not connected.

1. Check if your streamer and PC are connected to same network.

2. In Rose PC APP, click the remote button at top right.

3. Enter the IP address of your streamer.
    (IP address of your streamer : Streamer > Settings > SystemInfo > IP address)

Hi They are connected

Hello,

I’m sorry about the issue.

Would you check the message please?

rose connect 4.5.1 will not open on latest mac os running on intel from late 2017.
the error report is too long for the message…