RoseConnect PC (Ver4.17.07) (Win/MAC)

RoseConnect PC Ver 4.17.07 Update

• Update Date: March 13, 2024 (Wed) 17:30 PM (GMT +9)
  • Control Models: RS201(E), RS250(A), RS150(B), RS520, RS130
  • Device Compatibility Version Information: SW Ver. v4.17
  • Version Information: PC Ver. v4.17.07 (Win/MAC)

RoseConnect for MAC

RoseConnect for Windows

Update details:

1. Added NEW(Feed) feature

• The New(Feed) feature, previously available only on Android and iOS platforms, has been extended to PC for usage.
  • After running PC Connect, you can check the New tab in Rose Home for this feature.

2. Added Apple Music feature

• Major tabs and functions have been added, allowing users to listen to music through the Apple Music page.

3. Function modifications and stabilization

• Resolved the issue where logging in immediately after installing the Qobuz app would result in immediate logout.
  • Fixed the issue where selecting a list in Tidal > My Tidal and attempting to play a track would not start playback immediately.
  • Fixed a crash occurring during standby mode entry while additional pop-up windows are present.
  • Added a Like sorting option in the Rose Home Favorites Playlist tab.
  • Feature improvements and stabilizations.

[Notes]

1. NEW(Feed) > Playlist > Upload Feed function

• The Feed registration for playlists in PC Connect > Upload Feed has some additional improvements and is not included in this release.
  • You can use the Upload Feed feature for tracks and albums through the three-dot menu.

2. Apple Music > Login/Logout function

• Due to security-related constraints in PC Connect’s Apple Music login or logout, there are areas that require additional modifications and are not included in this version.
  • Currently, you cannot log in or log out of Apple Music in PC Connect. However, if Apple Music is logged in on the Rose device and RC Premium (Android/iOS), you can use it in conjunction with PC Connect.
1 Like

I have issues with 4.17.07 MAC OS RoseConnect with ROSE 130 with 4.17.04 FW. Connection cannot be established, device is blocked and needs reboot, Tidal account is disconnected and MAC OS application is blinking. Any ideas? iPad and iPhone connections work as expected.

Ok, after playing a bit with older RoseConnect apps and Rose Tidal 4.17.04.11 I found that problem is in this Rose Tidal module in connection with 4.17.07 RoseConnect. If module is not installed, no problem is detected in communication between RoseConnect PC and ROSE130 device. If Rose Tidal is installed, but not logged, no problem is detected as well. If I am logged in, problem appears. It seems that Rose Tidal is logging in and out repeatedly, and after a while I can see “Tidal is not authorized” on device display. During that process RoseConnect is blinking on macOS and ROSE130 device gets unresponsive. Reboot is proposed on display screen and Tidal is unlogged after reboot.
I tried older *unsupported version of RoseConnect PC (4.4 and 4.4.4) with same 4.17.04.11 and problem is not detected. Problem is detected with RoseConnect PC 4.14.08 as well. iPhone and iPad with newest RoseConnect apps are not impacted with this Rose Tidal issues.