RoseConnect Premium for Android : Ver 4.17.04.6

Hello, this is HiFiRose.

A new updated version of RoseConnect Premium for Android was released.
We will provide you with the revisions to this version below, so please check the schedule to avoid any inconvenience.

• Update date: March 7th, 2024 (Thur) PM 04:00 (GMT +9)
  • How to update: Update RoseConnectPremium for Android to latest version in PlayStore
  • Applicable Models: RS150(B)/RS201(A)/RS250(A)/RS130/RS520
  • RoseConnectPremium for Android : Ver 4.17.04.6

[Update Contents]

1. Addition/Improvement of functions and stabilization:

• Fixed the issue where the RoseConnect App crashes when switching to the full playback screen while the RoseTube caching function is ON.
  • Fixed an issue where the RoseConnect App crashes when entering or refreshing the video tab during system optimization.
  • Fixed the issue of the app crashing when running the RoseConnect Premium app
  • Fixed an issue where the RoseConnect app crashes when the Galaxy Fold display is opened and the Galaxy Fold display is closed while RoseFM is running.
  • Fixed an issue where my information was not refreshed when applied after editing my information on My Page.
  • Fixed an issue where the Tuning section did not light up when using RoseFM
  • Added a function to display how many tracks are selected when deleting a track when editing a playlist
  • Fixed an issue where the Amp standby mode button does not work when re-entering the remote control screen while in Amp standby mode.
  • Fixed an issue where some options in the three-dot menu did not work in certain areas when playing RoseTube.
  • Improved functions and stability.
2 Likes