RoseConnect Premium for iOS : Ver 4.08.05

Hello ROSEHAN
Today i made the update on my Phone app.
For me with my limited time of using it ,the last app update works well without the sympthoms from the last one.
Saturday i was presenting RS130 and it was a real pain using the search module and tapping different key words ,the app was so slow for all night ,hard to use it , and it was a frustraiting experience.
I will use it more in the next days when i will have more time at my disposal ,but for now the last update seems to do the job.
Thanks a lot for your help…appreciate it

Hello ROSEHAN
Today again i had to login in Qobuz,again…

Searching in Qobuz is still a pain.

I still can see all my album covers when playing music from my Synology NAS (both, in the app and on the devices‘ screen). Also do not have any (bigger) delay problems as @HansRoggen mentioned.

Using iPad 10th Generation on iPadOS 17.0.3.

Hello ROSEHAN
Every day i have to login again in Qobuz…really sorry about that.

There’s a new version of the App out - Version 4.08.07

Still two Tidal icons in the system tray.

Hello,
The issue with multiple logos (I had 7 :sweat_smile:) in the app was fixed by resetting to factory settings.

1 Like

That’s fixed it, thanks toasty Chris…

Will do that…thanks !!!

When I try to reply to a comment in my feed I get stuck at the end, because there is no way to submit my reply. Hitting return doesn’t do the trick and there is no submit button.

@luxury_scruff @Wideglide

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
The symptoms you mentioned will be corrected in the next update.

@Maximus74

Please reinstall your RoseConnect app.

@HansRoggen
We are trying to reproduce the symptoms. But I’m not experiencing the same symptoms as you. Do you have an Android based device? If you have it, does the same symptom occur on that device?

I’m sorry Rosehan. I don’t have any android devices around to try. I installed the app on my iPad as well and it had the same symptoms.

I have to say that lately it seems a lot better. After a little initial lag with the first search, things seem to speed up. I hope it stays this way.

Best wishes,
Hans

Hi

May I know when the IOS App update will be release? I owned the Rose 150 for several years. On and off the Apps have bugs, it’s enough for me.
Now the all files stored inside the SSD of RS150 cannot show the album artwork at all.

@Georgie

The next update is scheduled for late January or early February.

Thank you, @ROSEHAN. Can you tell us what it is planning to fix?

Hi
I have another problem, the RS150B showing my DB has 176312 songs on NAS. But the IOS Rose Connect Premium Apps under Music shows 107041 songs only. There is around 69000 songs missing. How I can solve this problem.
Thanks!

@Tony22

We plan to announce future updates approximately one week in advance. And for one week, we will only focus on stabilizing the device to prevent bugs from appearing as much as possible without any additional modifications. Corrections will be posted soon. Please check then.

1 Like

@Georgie

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I have a few questions for you.

1. RS150b–> Settings → Media Library → Even if you re-scan the DB, only 107041 songs are displayed?
  2. Is there only one NAS path in RS150b? Or do about 69,000 songs exist separately on a different NAS path?

Did you start a rescan? If yes, are you sure the rescan is finished? Regarding your huge music library on NAS you may reckon with a rescan duration of 20 to 30 days (this is not a joke!). So don’t switch off your HiFi Rose streamer during rescan!