RoseConnect Premium for iOS : Ver 4.09.05

Hello, this is HiFiRose.

iOS version 4.09.05 has been newly released. The details of the modifications for this version are as follows:

• Update Date: 2023/12/21 (Thu) PM 07:30 (GMT +9)
    Update Method: Proceed with the RoseConnect Premium update in the App Store
  • RoseConnectPremium for iOS: Ver 4.09.05
  • Applicable Models: RS150(B)/RS201(A)/RS250(A)/RS130/RS520

[Update Contents]

1. Improvement of an issue where login to Qobuz was not working properly.

2. Addition/Improvement of RoseStore functions:

• Added features for app installation, deletion, and updates (including all).

3. Addition/Improvement of functions and stabilization:

• Added menus for events and community in the settings.
  • Improved the issue of never ending loading when logging out on iPhone.
  • Fixed the issue where user picks and friend management tabs were not automatically changing when changing devices.
  • Improved the issue of overlapping screens such as New and Explorer tabs when changing devices.
  • Fixed the issue where the “Delete All” function in the recent playlist was not working.
  • Modified Signal Path to display RoonReady information, output DAC, and PCM Resampling information.
  • Fixed the issue where only up to 500 files were displayed in the Music > Folder.
  • Fixed the issue where thumbnails were not displayed when playing cached content in RoseTube.
  • Fixed the issue where selecting “View All” for some items on the Qobuz playback screen’s Go To Artist page was not working.
  • Fixed the App Crash issue that occurred when selecting Tracks Credits in the Qobuz album entry state.
  • Fixed the App Crash issue that occurred when selecting “View All” for tracks in Qobuz unified search.
  • Fixed the issue where the registration button was removed if comments were long in the Feed (New).
  • Modified the Feed (New) comments to navigate to the friend information page when selecting thumbnails and names.
  • Added a “View All” button to the comments section in Feed (New).
  • Improved functions and stability.
2 Likes

First impressions: way more pleasant to use. Less lag, faster search, everything seems to work again.
Thanks!

1 Like

Just updated :+1::+1:
looks to run even faster and problem free

Thanks

Whichever song I select in a Qobuz playlist, it always starts with the first song of the list. Also still very laggy. No improvement for me so far.

1 Like

been using rs250 for almost 2 yrs now,

use to play music using the “play from this music” option with the app the player will play the entire folder once i click the individual song,

after the app update to the recent version,

it can only play the individual song i click and stop after the song finish,

find out i can play the whole folder if i use the touch panel to select the individual song,

pls fix the bug thx

im having the same issue, the app is def at fault

I am also having the same issue with the app. Please fix it as soon as possible. Thank you

Hello @haha161 , @greg121972 and @JABITXU ,

We recognized the issue, we will fix the issue.
I apologize for any inconvenience.

1 Like

thankyou very much for the effort,

also any update for the vu meters working with dsd files?

Hello,

I’m sorry but no plan for it in near future.

the latest ios app update have fix the playback issue,

thankyou very much