RoseConnect Premium V4.5.x not work in Mac Catalina

MAC with old OS, Catalina, you will found that the (RoseConnect Premium) is not work after Ver 4.2.0.
The Nas folder in network is empty. V4.2.0 and previous version work normally.

@Aaron

First of all, I’m sorry for the late reply.
We were away last week to attend a hi-fi audio show in Germany.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please check a few things.

1. Is Mac RoseConnect V 4.5.x installed but Catalina not running?
  2. Does it not work even if you right-click and click Run?
  3. If it doesn’t run, does a pop-up appear? If it appears, please let me know what the message says.

Thank you

I would like to post 2 images. One is Ver 4.2.0 the music folder contains audio tracks. Another one is Ver 4.5.1 the music folder is empty. (Ver 4.4 and Ver 4.4.4 the same) no any pop-up message show up.

@Aaron

Hello

After checking on our side, both versions of the NAS sound source are displayed normally.

1. Is the NAS operating normally?
  2. Will the list appear if I enter through the network path?
  3. Will the same symptoms appear after restarting the NAS?

Thank you

Never mind, I will back to Ver 4.2.0.

Have you used a Mac OS 10.15.7 to test?

@Aaron

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Mac and Window RoseConnect will be updated and distributed within this week. Please let me know if the same symptoms appear after the update.

Thank you

Rosehan,
Please be reported that all problems of RoseConnect Premium were solved after new version V4.6.3 was upgraded for the MacOS Catalina.
The NAS connected and the Music folder has all tracks.
Thanks so much.

Aaron Lau

Hallo, nach dem Update auf 4.7 kann die App 4.6.3 nicht mehr korrekt verwendet werden…die gleichen Probleme wie vor 4.6.3…kein login, kein network, nun zusätzlich keine Qobuz-Integration…sehr traurig…
anscheinend ist die OS-Version nicht kompatibel, diverse Neustarts haben nichts gebracht…Bitte um Unterstützung!

Neue Version ist nicht connected und kann auch nicht übernommen werden!

@JOGA69

Could you try connecting by deleting the RoseConnect app that has been downloaded to your computer and then downloading it again?

Thank you

…i have deleted the RoseConnect app and install Rose_Connect_4.6.03_mac.dmg one more time - the problem still exists…connected is my device with ROSE OS 4.6.06 and not with 4.7.01.

Or is there a new app for ROSE OS 4.7? Where is the link for a new download?

@JOGA69

I have one question for you.

Only Rose OS is displayed differently in the RoseConnect app. Is the connection normal?
If you are connected and using the RoseConnect app normally, but there is no problem, please use it until the problem is fixed.

Thank you

no, today is the connection not normal…it differs but it is not ok on the iMac…

no connectable device yet with OS 4.7.01

I wait for the fix.
Thanks in advance!

Can you give us the correct download link for the software, e.g. if there is no automatic update option by the app…?

@JOGA69

If you look at the picture I posted, there is Search rose device IP.
Can’t connect even if you enter the IP address of your Rose device?
Rose device–>Settings–>System Info–>IP Address

Take a screenshot like the one shown below and send it to me.

Thank you

…here my screenshot - but I do not understand your question/intention…

My connected device is with OS 4.6.06, or not? Like in your setup!

My one and only device with 4.7.01 (exactly my IP Adress) is not connected but only connectable - like your RS 130 with an other IP Address…

But I can not connect it on the iMac!

@JOGA69

I checked your screenshot.
When I look at the screenshot you sent me, it seems that your RS150b is connected in the RoseConnect app.
Doesn’t it work with your RS150b when you play a sound source or a video in the current state?

Thank you

@ROSEHAN
Actually my RS150B is connected and does work.

My two questions since days:

1. Why I can not connect my device with OS 4.7.01?

1. Where is the download link for the newest Mac OS app? App Ver 4.6.03 for OS 4.7.01 ???

Thanks.

@JOGA69

I checked with the person in charge of the software.
Android and iOS accurately recognize the RoseOS version, but it has been confirmed that 4.6.06 Rose version is displayed on the PC version. Only the display is marked as the previous Rose version, so it will be fixed later.

Thank you

ROSE Connect 4.6.08 installed - no connection on iMac - dumps after a few minutes

My device runs on 4.7.01 !

@JOGA69

Currently, there is a symptom that the connection with the Rose device does not work well in the PC RoseConnect.

We fixed the questionable part.

Please download RoseConnect from the link below and check if the same symptoms appear.

mac_ver_4.6.09

================================================== =======

win ver 4.6.09