RoseConnect Problems (1 of 5)

I’ve had my RS150 for just over a month and I’ve noticed some problems with the RoseConnect software. I’m using Roseonnect 3.04.27 on a iPAD.

As shown below album art does not show when browsing a network folder. Also the menu on the right needs to be bigger so all the text can be seen.

Note. I’ve had to split my original post up into 5 as admin rules will not let me atache creenmultiple images.

2 Likes

Hello,

We recognized that the album cover doesn’t show up in ROSE APP.
Also, we will update the 3 point menu so that you can see all words.

We apologize for any inconvenience. We will do our best to update quickly.

1 Like

till today on iPad not show song picture network folder music:frowning:
Can I wait repair ? On dispaly Rose RS150B I see picture …

@CiLA

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please check a few things.

1. Are you using it after the media scanning?
  2. Did you play from a folder in Music?

Thank you

1. How can I do this step?
  2. Yes from folder Music
    On device RS150B I see picture on iPad not.
    Note I can not put more than one picture :frowning:

Hello CiLA,

1. Media Scanning
RS150B > Settings > System Settings > Media Library > Tap your storage > DB scan
It takes some time, depending on how many files you have.
You will see ‘Media Scanning’ words on left bottom of the display. Once the message is disappeared, scanning is finished.

2. After Scanning
After scanning the storage, go to…

• RS150B > Music
  • iPad > Rose APP > Music > Albums

You should be able to see album covers here.
(We are working on album covers - so that you can see the album covers in folders, but it may take some time. - RS150B > Music > Folder > Storage > Music files)

Hello, I did all as you wrote. There is result. I see in section Music - Albums only part my music which I have on SSD disk. On picture below you can see my files with file “ROSEDISK Unknow” where I have a lot off another files (wav) when I open its. Why files on ROSEDISK Unknown are not same folder ?
Thanks for help again.

Hello,

When there’s no album name, it will show as the storage name. (In your case → ROSEDISK)
When there’s no title/artist, it will show you ‘unknown’.

If even a file with metadata appears like the photo, please send me a few examples of such files.
khj94@citech.kr

If you’d like to add metadata, I recommend the following program → mp3tag
https://www.mp3tag.de/en/download.html

Many thanks for support. I bought mp3tag for MAC. I did tuning and work well.
Even so, I encountered a problem. I got a Dire Straits album file from a friend. I uploaded it to the SSD and as you can see in the picture I have the album cover next to the songs but not as the main cover :frowning:
Thank you for explaining how to do it :slight_smile: