RS 130 CD player

Hi!
I have a RS130 and a RSA780. When I finally get to manage the CD player with the 130, it’s wonderful. But this almost never happens.

Sometimes, the player can not read de CD at all and the screen says “NO DISC”. Other times the playback suddenly stops and the player hangs endlesless. Another one: I can not eject the disc because the 780 doesn’t respond and remains running until I disconnect the cable.

It is too much!

Can you help me please?

Tks

@EER

With this alone, it is difficult for me to give an exact answer as to what the problem is.
Here are some answers to your questions.

1. If you have a CD ROM other than RSA780, will the same problem occur if you insert the same CD and connect it to RS130?
  2. Conversely, when RSA780 is connected to a PC, does the CD read and play normally?
  3. Does this symptom also occur when you connect a different cable?
  4. Does this symptom appear on all CDs when you connect RS130 and RSA780?

Hi!

I don’t imagine what else you expect I say. I desribed the annoying problems I have with my current set up.

I checked what you suggested and the answer to all your questions is the same: YES.

It seems like the RS130 can’t manage the 720.

Why? I you don’t know…

Thanks

@EER

If the answer to my first question is YES, doesn’t this mean that problems will occur when other CD ROMs are connected to the RS130?

I asked you the questions above to check whether the problem is with some device or with our database.

Hi!

Answering YES to your first question means that when I connect my Apple CD ROM unit to the RS130, I have the exact same problem that I have when connecting the 720.

Tks

@EER

From what I’ve seen, it appears that this symptom only appears on CDs that our DB server does not have. Please let me know the name of the CD you are having problems with.
Lastly, can you try factory resetting your RS130?
RS130–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset

Hi!

I am sorry. I don’t agree with you.

It seems I wasn’t clear enough when I wrote about my problem.

It’s impossible to find a pattern about it. Example: the CD starts running, but suddenly it hangs; other times the same CD doesn’t start at all.

So it’s abvious that de reason is not your database.

I’ll try by restarting. But I have a question: if I restart, will the data stored in the SSD erase?

Thanks

@EER

If you perform a factory reset, you will need to rescan the SSD music source connected to RS130.

What about the files themselves?

@EER

Files stored in the SSD will not be deleted.