RS 130 Trigger on/off?

Hello,
I am considering buying the RS 130. But I cannot find the way to trigger on/off with thte rest of my equipment.
Is there a software way to turn off the RS 130 automatically (i.e. for instance after XX minutes when the Amp is off) ?
Thanks.

ND

@Nicolas

We don’t have the features you think.

However, we support a feature called Automatic standby mode setting. There is a function to set the time and go into standby mode when the set time has passed after stopping playback.

It also supports Sleep Timer settings function. This function moves to standby mode after a certain amount of time has elapsed from the set point regardless of whether it is playing or not.

Thanks @ROSEHAN.
For me, the absence of a trigger (physical connection) is a deal-breaker.
I do not think the “Automatic stand-by mode” you describe can replace a physical trigger : The 130 would continue “playing” even if the amplifier is switched-off. Unless there is a feed-back information from the amplifier that would instruct the HifiRose 130 that the amplifier is off which would, in-turn, instruct the HifiRose 130 to switch to stand-by mode.

Eversolo and other high-end streamer have such trigger. Is there any chance a trigger will equip the next generation of the 130 ?

Thanks.

@Nicolas

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Currently, among Hi-Fi rose products, only RS520 supports 12V IR trigger. RS130 does not support the feature you are talking about.