RS 150 will not play full album

Since a few weeks my RS 150 does not play full albums when streaming Qobuz.
Between songs it switch to other music. Sometimes something I recently played before. Sometimes a random artist I never would choose myself.

Is there a fix to solve the problem?

2 Likes

I am having the same issue with my 150B. It just started recently and I do not know why. Tell it to play all, plays the first song and then a random selection instead of the next song on the album. I really fell in love with this device, now I am seriously considering a divorce and finding a better more stable solution.There are just too many warts on the 150B. It seems that Rose does not have good control over their software quality.

@Sharkman @Doov

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
The content has already been corrected and included in the version to be distributed next week.

Please wait a little while and you will be able to see the fix in the next version.

@ROSEHAN
Hello, I’ve just received my RS150, I don’t have much experience but I’ve noticed the same problem with Qobuz.
I think it’s up to date with 4.19.01.

Thank you for your support

@freakydisko

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Do you currently have Recommended playlists turned on as shown below? If so, does the same symptom appear even if it is turned off?

@ROSEHAN thank you for your reply.
My problem is that if I search for an album on Qobuz and I play the first song, if I click on Next Rose will play a song from the playlist and not the second song from the album. Do I have to put the whole album in the playlist if I want to listen to it?

Thank you in advance for your support

@freakydisko

If you select an album in Qobuz and select song number 1 in the album, only song number 1 will be played. So if you want to play all the songs in the album in order, you have to play all the songs in the album.

- Add to the end of the queue : All the songs in the album goes to the end of the queue
- Empty the queue and add: All the songs in the queue is deleted and all the songs in the album is added
- Add to a direct play : All the songs in the album goes to the top and playes directly
- Add to play next: All the songs in the album is added below the current streaming music