RS 150B Gremlins after update to Rose 4.3.09

Hi I have upgraded to Rose 4.3.09 and I am having an issue with the bluetooth.

Every time I turn the 150B on, the Bluetooth resets to off and I have to manually turn on Bluetooth each time. This happens 100 % of the time on power on. Only a small issue I know but grating on the nerves after a few weeks. Additionally when using the bluetooth remote to increase / decrease the volume it will run to 100% or 0%. It means leaping of of the chair to powerdown the poweramp before the volume get too high in the range and speaker drivers are damaged.

Am I unlucky or are others having the same issues?

@Kiwicolin

The current version of Rose OS is 4.4.02. Press NEW in RS150b–>Settings–>System settings–>Update. Or click update on the right side of system version information in RS150b–>Settings–>System Info.
If you do not update to the latest version, errors may occur in some functions.

When adjusting the volume with the Bluetooth remote control, it is adjusted to 100 or 0.
Does the same symptom appear even if the volume is adjusted on the RS150b?

Thank you

Hi

Thank you for replying. Sorry I misstyped the version installed is actually 4.4.02, this is when the Bluetooth started being turned off on every reboot. Note this occurs only on the full “power off” from the app not the “standby” mode.

The volume adjusting to 100 or 0 only occurs only with the bluetooth remote and has not yet occured changing the volume directly on the 150B, it only occurs intermittently, though with potentially serious consequences. When it does occur it may only take one or two short pushes, that would normaly increase / decrease the volume by one or two steps, to trigger the effect.

Thank you.

Colin

@Kiwicolin

We’ve had a few similar symptoms to yours.

Contact the distributor in the country where you purchased the device and ask for a remote control. It seems that the remote control is broken.

Thank you

Thank you for your reply and apologies for the late late reply as I lost the ability to log in due to old age memory glitch! :grinning: