RS 520 Endstufen defekt ( erst rechter Kanal , dann linker Kanal ) bereits das dritte Gerät

die dritte Endstufe ( wechselnd links/rechts ) defekt.
Kennt ihr dieses Problem ??

Is it a rs520 or a rs250?

Rose know that there is a problem with the quality of the power amps (endstufen)
It is easy to swap them, but you have to bring the RS520 to the dealer to have it done.
Rose should have changed the opamps before selling the units to us.

I had mine swapped for better ones.
Now wait how long they will last.

Hello

Its a RS 520….

Hello…… I‘am a German Dealer :roll_eyes:…. They changed the Power Amps two times , but the repaired Models have the same Problems after 15 minutes playing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

how long doese it take for the problenm to occur?
In other words, how long do i have to run it to be “safe”?

@Phookasreise

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Can you give me the exact symptoms? After the repair, does RS520 still generate noise?
If so, please contact AudioNext GmbH to confirm that the repair was successful.

Thank you

@yugan

It is not a symptom that occur over time.
Is there any problem with the RS520 you are using?

Please reply

No problem on mine, but I had a unit here to test before I bought and that one was significantly warmer (very warm). Mine is way cooler, so I wonder why heat dissipation can be so different on theoretically identical items and why?

1 Like

Hello @yugan

I’m sorry for the late reply. Last week we were busy participating in an audio show in Korea.
Since the RS520 is an All-In-One network player with a built-in integrated amplifier, it is normal for some heat to appear. LCD, SMPS, board processor, etc. have heating factors. However, heat dissipation is not the same for each device, but it will be similar to some extent. How to use Please note that the heat level may vary depending on the time the device is turned on, etc.

Thank you

You are so lucky. I bought mine early June and my RS520 won’t power up after 1 month’s use. I took it back to the reseller and after a week, I was told the distributor will send it to Korea for service. They won’t swap it even it’s just a month old. I have to wait for at least a month to get mine back without knowing if it will break again. The service here is really bad