RS 520 rosetube video via Iphone

Hi Rose Team!
When you turn on video playback via iPhone in the Rosetube application, the sound is superimposed twice. After pressing pause on the iPhone in the application Rose, already physically turning on the playback on the RS 520, the double sound goes away.
Kind regards,

@ESTM3

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I didn’t understand your symptoms correctly. Please answer a few questions below.

1. Are you saying that if you play a video on your iPhone while playing a RoseTube video through the RoseConnect app, the sound of both videos will be played simultaneously through RS520?
  2. Is your iPhone connected to RS520 via AirPlay or Bluetooth?
  3. Check if the same symptom occurs even if you factory reset your RS520.
    RS520–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset

Hi,

1. Yes
  2. Via Rose premium app
  3. I think this is app problem

@ESTM3

I know your iPhone works through RS520 and RoseConnect app. However, does this mean that if you play a Rosetube video in the RoseConnect app and then immediately play another video, two videos will be played?
This is my first time seeing these symptoms. For my understanding, please film a video and send it to the email address below.
eunseong96@citech.kr

Hi,
When you turn video on an iPhone through the app, the video on the RS-520 is turned on/working, but the sound is superimposed twice. Double sound. After you pause the playback in the app and turn it on again on the RS-520, the duplication of sound disappears.
Video I will send no problem…

@ESTM3

Please delete and reinstall your RoseConnect app. If you still experience the same symptoms, we would appreciate it if you could take a video of the symptoms and send it to us by email.