RS 520 Vu meters not working with Spotify

Hi, the VU meters on my 520 do not to work properly. They seem to do whatever they like. Is there a workaround or fix or setting that I am missing?
Also the wifi/bluetooth dongle is not mentioned in your manual. I assumed both were integrated as there’s no mentioning of installing the dongle in the manual. Logically if it’s in the box one should use it, but following your tight all-in-the-box design I thought this was an extra.
My compliments with your sound design on the amp. It sounds great!

Hello @Massel

Does it mean that the VU meter on your RS520 is out of sync?
If so, try changing Rose device–>Settings–>Audio Settings–>VU Meter Reference.

If there are any other problems other than out of sync, please explain in detail.

Thank you

Hi, yes they are out of sync. They are 26 seconds slow I think, when I hit pause during playback the meters run on for about that length of time. Then they shoot up for a bit and return to resting position.
Changing the setting from input to output has no effect. When I hit playback the shoot up and then move about totally out of sync.

Also: the Rose Tuner is set in Spanish although the systyem is set in Dutch/English.

Correction: the stereo indicator says estereo the rest does change to english

Also, I think what the meters actually display has nothing to do with the actual music I play. I think it looks like a radio station, but I do not know what it is.

@Massel

We apologize for the inconvenience during use.
It doesn’t really make sense to be out of sync every 26 seconds.

Are all Vu meters out of sync? Or is there a particular type of Vu meter out of sync?

Can I get the video by e-mail to find out the exact problem?
If possible, Please take a video of the Vu meter screen while the song is playing.
eunseong96@citech.kr

Thank you

Hi,

Do you think the Rose 520 will get vu meter playback with Spotify and Apple Play in the near future?

@Massel

When using Spotify Connect, Vu meter is supported, but there is a phenomenon that the sync does not match, so that part is being fixed.

Apple Play also supports Vu meter. If not, can you send me a picture?

Thank you

Hi,
It seems changing the equalizer has no effect on the sound. Even with the presets there’s no change in sound. What am I doing wrong?

Also I would like to know when to expect the firmware upgrade to th VU meter issue with Spotify.

Greetings, Marcel Groen

I have the same issue with my RS201. Anyone got it to work? @ROSEHAN

@loke

I checked the problem a few months ago and requested a solution.
However, solving the problem does not seem easy.
Please give us a little more time. We will try harder to solve it.

Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you for making the VU-meters work with Spotify again!