RS-520 Will Not Power Up

My RS-520 suddenly will not power up. When I push the power button it makes the normal clicking sounds, but the screen never activates and the iOS App never finds my RS-520. This morning the unit worked perfectly. I have unplugged and reconnected it several times, but there is no change to my issue.

Are there any processes or procedures I can try to boot the unit? This is a devastating loss for me.

Thank you in advance for any help that anyone can provide.

@Sirpopealot

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please answer a few questions.

1. Even if you disconnect and reconnect the power cable connected to your Rose device and press the power button, do you hear a relay sound and no response on the display?
  2. If the same symptom appears even after trying the above, contact the distributor in the country where you purchased the Rose device and request repair.
    hifirose.com/Distributors

Thank you for the response.

Yes, after disconnecting and reconnecting power and pressing the power button, I do hear the relay with no response from the screen.

The unit is only five months old, this is very disappointing.

I have emailed MoFi Distribution about the issue.

Thanks again for the fast response.

@Sirpopealot

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
MoFi Distribution will quickly resolve your issue.

Hopefully so. I miss my RS520 already, it is the heart of my 2 channel system and I listen to it every single day.

For closure… MoFi did take great care of me. I was back in business in about two weeks. Awesome
customer service!

@Sirpopealot

I’m glad your problem was resolved.
Thank you for always loving Hi-Fi rose.

1 Like