"RS130 audio interface is not connected yet." error

Hi, I received my unit today and started the unit up. Above message appeared, I managed to upgrade the firmware, and above error keep appearing every few seconds. Can’t change output from HDMI to USB, the RS130 detected my DAC.

I rebooted, still same issue. Full reset, and still same issue, and with the error message keep appearing I can’t even type my password to log in to wifi.

The unit is defective.

Strange message to me. Did you already get back to your dealer to help solve the issue?

Yes, contacted them on the day I received (yesterday). They will come by tomorrow (Monday) to test and replace the unit.

1 Like

@rtankm

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I have a few questions for you.

1. The picture you uploaded is a screen that needs to be initialized to appear, but does that mean that while using the RS130, it always skips like the picture you uploaded?
  2. When connecting coaxial/AES/EBU, does your DAC indicate that it is connected?
  3. Have you tried connecting with another cable when using coaxial/AES/EBU?
  4. If all of the above fails, you may need to contact the distributor from which you purchased the RS130 to check and repair it.
    eng.hifirose.com/Distributors

This message keep appearing every few seconds, so I can’t log into wifi. The input/output connections setting is stuck at HDMI out, I can’t select USB even when they detected my Dad. I can’t select AES/Co-axial etc. as well, it just stuck with HDMI out.

@rtankm

Since this issue is not recognized by XMOS, it does not seem to be resolved with a software update.
you may need to contact the distributor in the country where you purchased the RS130 for repair.