RS130 Buzz/Pop between Track and why it is

I have the Rose RS130 connected to the Fibre Optic RSA720 and the I have 2 Dacs connected to the RSA720 by Chord USB cables.
Dacs are DcS Bartok and Airies Cerat Kassandra Ref 2.
When playing music to the Dcs Bartok and I skip to the next track there is no issues, but when playing music to the Aires Cerat Kassandra and I skip to the next track there is a real loud buzz until the track plays.

This tells me the RS130 has a cache issue with the Kassandra but not the Dcs.
When I let the tracks play one after another without me skipping to the next track it’s fine except if it’s a different format so going from FLAC 24bit to Rosetube lower bitrate or an MQA track

it will make the buzz between the tracks.

It’s very annoying and should be a simple fix in a firmware update in the future.
I see other users are experiencing the same issue with their RS130 and certain Dacs.

Not sure if there is a setting in the RS130 that can fix this issue

@MikeyMac

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please answer a few questions.

1. What is your RS130 software version?
    RS130–>Settings–>System info–>System version info
  2. Does the same symptom occur if you connect your DAC directly to RS130 instead of connecting it to the RSA720 connected to RS130?
  3. When your RS130 automatically advances to the next song, does buzz noise appear in all sound sources?

Hi
I have the latest version installed, when I connect from the RS130 by AES to the DAC no buzzing from song to song, only when I go back to the USB there is a very loud buzz until the next song plays

And no it does not buzz when the RS130 automatically goes to the next song it’s only when i manually skip to the next song

@MikeyMac

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please answer a few questions.

1. If you have another DAC, does a buzz sound occur even if you connect the other DAC to RS130 via USB and manually skip to the next song?
  2. Does the same symptom appear even if you factory reset the RS130?
    RS130–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset
  3. It is an unusual symptom that this symptom appears only when manually skipping to the next song.
    Do you experience the same symptoms even if you update RS130 to the EA version instead of the official version?

Read my original post yes I have 2 DACS

Same issue if I do a factory reset

@MikeyMac

I am curious about the environment in which you are currently using Hi-Fi Audio.

1. Please tell us the model name of the DAC and amplifier you are using.

2. Please tell us how you connect RS130 and DAC. (USB or coaxial, etc.)

3. Does noise always occur when changing songs on RS130?
    Or, please let me know if this occurs when the sampling rate changes or when playing DSD or other music sources.

Based on what you said, we will find the cause.

I fixed mine by setting resample rate to auto

@Bicycle

I’m glad the issue has been resolved.
If any other problems arise, please contact us at any time.