Rs130: missing tracks prior to ripping

I inserted The Beatles “Anthology 3” disc 1 to rip it to the SSD, BUT only 20 of the 27 tracks were list. In fact Track 20 shows a time of 23:26.62 which appears to be cumulative time of tracks.

The same thing happened with Be k’s “Mellow Gold” which has a total of just 12 tracks.

The RS130 failed to load track names for all affected CDs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

@Sumi

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please check a few things.

1. When you read a CD on the CD ripping screen before ripping a CD, are all 27 tracks displayed?
  2. Do these symptoms occur in all CDs? Or does it only appear when ripping a specific CD?
  3. Before ripping a CD, first check that all tracks are displayed in order.

No. When this happens , none of the track names or even the artist are listed. And the last track’s length is exceedingly long, 30 minutes, for example.

• Do these symptoms occur in all CDs? Or does it only appear when ripping a specific CD?

The problem does not occur with all CDs. I haven’t played a CD, I have only been ripping.

• Before ripping a CD, first check that all tracks are displayed in order.

No track information, including track names are listed. However, when track names and artist are listed automatically, then I have not experienced this problem.
[/quote]

@Sumi

I didn’t understand correctly.

Let’s take The Beatles “Anthology 3” disc 1 as an example.

1. Then, will The Beatles “Anthology 3” disc 1 be ripped in the same way as when displayed in Track info on RS130?
  2. What is the total length of the tracks on The Beatles “Anthology 3” disc 1?
  3. When reading a CD in a CD playing app other than a CD ripping app, does it recognize The Beatles “Anthology 3” disc 1 normally?

Yes, the RS130 rips it as a new album with an unknown name, unknown artist and unknown tracks. The RS130 will show the correct run time of each track. The instead of showing all of the tracks, it bundles the last tracks together as, for example with Anthology, “Track 20” with a run time equal to that of the remaining tracks.

The track times shown on the RS130 match the actual runtime of the CD which is one hour 14 minutes. I am experiencing the problem with CD that run under an hour as well. For example, I just inserted “Alison Krauss & Union Station,” and just like the Beatles, the RS130 failed to gather any disc information. However, the next CD I put into the RS130 worked perfectly. I then went back to the Alison Krauss CD and it failed.

Yes, I have all of my CDs (including Beatles anthology 3 disc’s 1 and 2) on my computer where I play them throughout iTunes. iTunes had no problem getting the correct disc information for any of CDs. Yet, the RS130 constantly fails to do so.

This certainly seems to me to be a database issue with HiFi Rose and nothing to do with the RS130. How does the RS130 gather disc information?

@Sumi

Thank you for your answer.

I would like to ask you for some photos.

1. When ripping The Beatles “Anthology 3” disc 1CD on your RS130, please take a picture of the screen showing only 20 tracks and send it to us.
  2. Please send a photo of the total playback time displayed after ripping The Beatles “Anthology 3” disc 1CD.

I don’t know how to get the RS130 to show the total playback time.

@Sumi

Please tell me the DISK ID information that appears at the top of the CD ripping screen.
There seems to be a problem retrieving the CD information from our side.

Thank you

Remember, this happens to most, but not all, of the CDs that I have ripped so far. The Albums from the band Boston have all been ripped properly.

Sorry, this is the correct photo

@Sumi

It seems like this symptom is currently occurring with certain CDs.
It was confirmed that the DB ID being loaded incorrectly on the website that loads the DB we are currently using. We cannot modify this part separately.
We will forward the information to the person in charge of the DB website we are using.