RS130 no longer restarts

Hello Hifi Rose Team,

I have had an RS130 for almost a month which sounds wonderful. This morning, I launched a restart via the Windows app, the RS130 turned off, but no longer restarts. I hear a relay noise when I press the on/off button, but nothing happens. If I unplug the power cord and reconnect it, I hear 2 clicks (relay).
Your help and suggestions would be welcome
In awaiting your prompt reply.
Patrice

Check your fuse. It might be burned.

There is no fuse on the RS130, it is a reset system.
It doesn’t seem to be in reset position.
I think I need to send it back to after-sales service

I see. noted and good luck.

Hello,

Please check the message I sent you.

Hello Roseloa,

I have sent you my response by email with the requested elements.
However, I fear that the device will have to return to after-sales service…

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Patrice

A little update to share my disastrous experience with my RS130.
After 2 months without RS130 (went to after-sales in France), I got my device back to finally enjoy my music. Well it only lasted 8 days and the same breakdown again!!!
I have exactly the same problem, which appeared when I simply used the restart function in the Rose app. The device no longer restarts. During the after-sales service, the motherboard was changed, but obviously, something else in the RS130 is causing the card to burn… I’m afraid I’ll have to wait another 2 months for a repair that won’t last. .
I am so disappointed to have purchased a device from this brand, which does not live up to its ambitions. All I hope now is to get rid of this big piece of shit without losing too much money (when this big piece of shit is repaired obviously) and forget about Hifi-Rose forever.
I would advise anyone not to buy your devices, as my experience with your after-sales service is deplorable…