RS130 not Roon Ready?

I got an RS130 today and while the specs and marketing say it is Roon Ready certified, the Roon app shows it as uncertified and does not let me enable it.
What is the true status of the RS130 Roon certification?

Mine is the same, no Roon.

Same

The RS130 is marketed as Roon Ready, so how about somebody from ROSE addressing this?

Agree. just dropped over 5k on this thing and roon is the heart of my set up

Dear Hi-Fi rose users

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

RS130 Roon Ready certification is in progress.
In addition to the RS130, other products are also experiencing delays in Roon Ready certification.
I was informed that the certification would be completed within 3 weeks.

1 Like

Can we get an update here?

@mscelfo

We apologize for the continued delay in RS130 Roon certification.

We are urging Roon every week for quick certification, but RS130 is still waiting because there are many other devices to test. Last week, Roon responded that testing would be available within a few days.

My 60 day trial is almost up and no Roon certification as advertised when I purchased the unit.
It is a shame but the RS130 is already back in its original box and ready for Fedex to pickup the return.
This was my first HiFi Rose purchase and while I was very pleased with the SQ and features of the RS130, the false advertising and lack of true support give me very little confidence in this company.

Why doesn’t give Roon every device that is put into test procedure a conditional approval. As Roon customer i am disappointed with their procedure :frowning:

@ROSEHAN

Do you have an update?

Update please……this false advertising is not good.

Dear RS130 users

RS130 has been waiting for testing at Roon and they finally sent us the certification file.
We have applied the certification file to RS130 and are awaiting a response from Roon.
Typically, when comparing this process to other Hi-Fi Rose devices, the entire Roon certification was completed within one week at the earliest or two weeks at the latest.

Once again, we apologize to RS130 users.

One week+ down, any response from Roon?

Dear Hi-Fi Rose users

We really don’t understand why it’s taking so long.
We modified Roon’s request and sent it to Roon two weeks ago, but we haven’t heard back since.
We have sent another request email.

We sincerely apologize to Hi-Fi Rose users.

More than three weeks since you said it would be a week or two. Any update?

@badgerdms

Dear Rose users

I am relaying what I exchanged with Roon.
We are continuing to deliver pushmails. After that, there was no reply from Roon.

@rosehan and @ROSELOA 4 months since the RS130 was released and marketed as ROON READY yet still no ROON. No more excuses Hifi Rose what is the deal. Roon says this is all due to Hifi Rose and Hifi Rose should not have advertised the device as ROON READY in advance of certification. Is this device ever going to be ROON certified. I would suggest you immediately update this group and provided daily updates on what steps Hifi Rose is taking to remedy this issue. Many of us purchased this device as a ROON centerpiece of our system and 4 months later and many missed dates there is still no insight into when our devices will be compatible with ROON as advertised.

Can you provide the exact efforts that are underway to remedy this issue. We have gone beyond the point of tolerance and we have clearly entered the area of major concern that a feature that was advertised is not in fact available to us and at this point we don’t know when it is. And don’t blame Roon this is on Hifi Rose.

1 Like

You could always get an Anthem instead.

oh, wait, they’ve been waiting for several years now…

Roon does not comment on certification process, and there likely isn’t anything that either side can publicly disclose. No amount of whining will make the process faster.

An update would be nice. Roon seems to be issuing updates again.

1 Like