RS130 signal/data sent when powered off

I have a new HiFi Rose RS130 connected to a McIntosh MCD12000 via USB cable. When I power on my McIntosh with the RS130 powered off, I get a signal from the RS130 showing ‘USB DSD64’ on my McIntosh screen and the two McIntosh “Output Level” meters are putting out a signal to my amp, which I can slightly hear through my speakers. The signal repeats a few times and then stops. Sometimes, when I power on the MCD12000, the display shows only “USB” but the “Output Level” meters will show a signal on the left channel, drop, and then a signal shows up on the right channel. It will cycle several times and then stop after two minutes. If I disconnect the power cord from the RS130 and turn on my McIntosh equipment, this doesn’t happen. Is there some sort of “handshaking” that is taking place between the McIntosh and the RS130? Is the RS130 designed to send a signal of some sort when it detects a live USB port even though the RS130 isn’t powered on?

@ROSEHAN Any ideas here?

@hernamf

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I have relayed the symptoms you are experiencing to the software team.
We also connected your McIntosh MCD12000 to the RS130 via USB and tried it in a similar way as you, but we were informed that we did not experience the same symptoms as you.
We will continue to check and make corrections if symptoms appear.

1 Like

I have a video if you would like to see and hear the signal noise that is generated upon startup.

@hernamf

Please send the video and a brief description of your symptoms to the email address below.
eunseong96@citech.kr

I sent the videos. Any thoughts yet?

@hernamf

I did not receive the video.
Is it possible that it was delivered to an email other than the one I mentioned above?

It was sent to this email… eunseong96@citech.kr

I just sent it again.

Any updates?