RS130B won't power on

Power cable = good. Relay clicks but no screen. Bummer.

Tried a 5 second power button press as well but nothing happens.

@MichaelHiFi

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please answer a few questions.

1. There is no product called RS130B in our products. Please tell me the model name of the device you are using, RS130 or RS150B.
  2. Even if you disconnect and reconnect the power cable connected to your Rose device and press the power button, do you hear a relay sound and no response on the display?
  3. If the same symptom appears even after trying the above, contact the distributor in the country where you purchased the Rose device and request repair.
    hifirose.com/Distributors

@ROSEHAN

Your distributor list is not up to date
For the Netherlands now it is Piega SA but the list still says Network Media Systems

It is an RS130.
Yes, I disconnected the power cable and reattached hearing relays clicking but no power-up. Pressing the power button, I hear relays clicking and pressing again, I hear a single relay clicking.

Also, when I powered it down to attach the RJ45 module, a long press of the power button did not produce the expected power down display. I thought that odd and then having the unit not power-up, after the fact, understood why.

This is frustrating as I’m 0 for 2 using the Rose line of product. It was magic in my system but I’m very concerned about the reliability.

My vender, The Music Room, had sent out an urgent request for help last week to HiFi Rose support regarding this matter. I have not heard back. Can someone here, in support, kindly tell me why I/we can’t move forward with a fix or replacement unit?

I’m ~$6K into two HiFi Rose products and both have broken very quickly.

@MichaelHiFi

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We have received inquiries regarding this issue from our Indian distributor. Is India the country where you use RS130?
We will be delivering repair materials to our Indian distributor.