RS150 communication problem

hello,

I have a communication problem for my RS150.

1. Ethernet connection is ok with IP allocated and able to connect to external Rose Store for updates.

2. Wifi unable to turn on to search for available network.

3. Rose App on iPhone unable to communicate with RS150

4. Roon, Spotify on Mac / iPhone devices unable to communicate with RS150

All devices connect under the same network.

Factory reset for multiple times to try again, problem persist.

Current system firmware version 4.7

Audio firmware version XMOS 3147

Appreciate your support. Thank you.

When all your devices are in the same network, and Apple devices are not able to see the Rose, why do you think its a Rose issue?
I have my RS150 for a long time and never had issues with LAN - but I never tried WLAN, as you would need to mount the antenna on the back, and I don’t have space for it.
But i don’t have any apple product.
Anyway, at least Roon should see the Rose immediate.
Looks like a lot of apple users do have issues with an android device like the Rose

@STGE

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please check a few things.

1. When RS150’s Wi-Fi is not turned on and search is not possible, is Bluetooth of RS150 turned on or off?
  2. Is your RS150 dongle connected? If it is connected, please let me know if the same symptoms appear when connected to another USB port.
  3. When I checked your symptoms, there seems to be a problem with the dongle.

Contact the distributor in the country where you purchased the RS150, explain the symptoms and get a response.

Hallo,
Ich kenne dieses Problem leider auch.
Zum einen habe ich ständig die Meldung:
„Verbindung zum Rosé Server verloren „
Zum anderen friert das Gerät während dieser Meldung ein. Ich habe hausintern 250 Mbit WLAN. Allerdings ist das Internet von außen sehr langsam. Mir fällt aber auch auf dass ich mein iPhone so ziemlich immer mit der Rose verbinden (9 von 29 Verbindungen funktionieren ) Mit mit meinem iPad habe ich ständig Probleme ( 9 von 10 Verbindungen funktionieren nicht weil die Rose nicht gefunden wird. Der Access Point ist nur 4 Meter entfernt. Ich vermute der dongle ist nicht ok.Hat jemand schon mal einen kompatiblen dongle gefunden??? Welcher klappt??

Vielleicht habe ich hinter dem Gerät keinen ausreichenden Empfang.Ich habe jetzt erstmal ein usb Verlängerungskabel bestellt und probiere den dongle damit an einer höheren Stelle aus. Werde berichten.

@Bitstream66

Dongles compatible with Hi-Fi Rose are difficult to purchase in countries other than Korea.
Contact the distributor in the country where you purchased your Rose device and request a dongle.

Meine Vermutung war tatsächlich richtig.
Ich habe den Dongle mit einem guten 1,5 m usb3 Kabel hinter dem Gerät nach oben verlängert und an der Wand befestigt.
Nun ist die Verbindung viel einfacher herzustellen. Offenbar schirmt das Gerät den Dongle ab. Ich werde es weiter testen und berichten ob es Zufall oder die Stabilität der Verbindung dauerhaft besser ist. Vielleicht ist der 1265wbta Dongle mit der Antenne auch bessere Wahl. Wer ebenfalls Probleme mit dem Signal hat, sollte also mal ein Verlängerungskabel versuchen und ebenfalls berichten.
HiFi Grüße :vulcan_salute:

Habe gestern bei meinem Händler einen 1265wbta Dongle angefragt . In Germany Status lagernd und lieferbar. Wird in Kürze an mich versendet. Ich werde berichten….