RS150 ripping Malfunction

I have the following challenge with my Rose RS150b:
When ripping CDs it happens very often that no data such as artist, CD title and track title are recognised.
Ripping the same CD into another device - no problem.
It should be possible for a high-quality device like the Rose to do this without any problems.
Please send me information / updates about the software.
Thank you

1 Like

Lexa, my CD ripping workaround for this issue:

Insert CD, press “Rip CD”, if no data or cover art appears immediately press “Play CD” , prompt will ask if you “want to stop ripping CD”, click “yes”. The CD will start to play and the tracks and cover art will then download. As soon as all your tracks and cover art are shown, press “Rip CD” once again, prompt will ask if you want to “stop playing CD” and " Rip CD", click “yes”. Now your tracks and cover art will be ripped from this CD.
This workaround isn’t successful 100% of the time but has helped me out many times when I’ve inserted a CD to rip and there is no metadata at all or wrong cover art.

Trying to input track names or selecting cover art manually hasn’t worked for me, don’t waste your time trying.

I hope this helps?

Same problem for me. What is easily identified on Cocktail machines for example is a mystery to Rosehifi. I still don’t have a functional iphone or IOS app. The machines have such potential, and are so frustrating to use.

Hey Joe
Thanks a lot, Unfortunately, this does not work with my Rose.

To the Rose technicians : when there is an update to the problem solution?