RS150b internal SSD issues

My 150b stop showing albums photos of my internal SSD contents in ALBUM mode . Also, in FOLDER mode, it does not play the second song after the first one. Please kindly help.

Hi, firstly, I am new to this forum and thanks for being patient with me. I like to provide some updates to further seek your support. I managed to delete and then rescan my database and now I have regained the album photos of my SSD contents in the ALBUM mode. I also managed to play the songs in any album in the SSD and the songs will play consecutively. However, in the FOLDER mode, the 150B is still unable to play songs consecutively in an album file even though I hit the “play all” button. Please kindly help and advise. Many thanks

@Mhwl are you trying to play the folders using the iOS app? There is another thread that is noting the bug with the iOS app. Folders seem to play properly when using the Android app or the front panel.

Hello,

We have issue with play options in “Folders” now.
We will check this issue and let you know as soon as possible.

I apologize about the issue.

I too am having issues when using the IOS app. Seems to work fine from the front panel using the android OS.