RS150b switching off by itself

Is there a possibility the unit switches off on a certain temperature?
Last night I was playing Flac from the local storage with the VU meter mode on for more than 2 hours.
Suddenly the unit switches off, and I can’t switch on again. I hear a click when touching the on button, but no screen comes on. Switched off the mains on the back. Next day everything normal again.
I did some changes im my system, and maybe the rose gets some more heat from the pre amp in the shelf underneath. (units do have separate shelves)
Or could the vu meter mode take more recourses and produce more heat?
First time it happens, and i run the latest software.
Greetings, Thanks in advance.

@Martirazzo

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Isn’t one of the functions below set?

1. We support a feature called Automatic standby mode setting. There is a function to set the time and go into standby mode when the set time has passed after stopping playback.
    RS150b–>Settings–>System settings–>Automatic standby mode settings

2. It also supports Sleep Timer settings function. This function moves to standby mode after a certain amount of time has elapsed from the set point regardless of whether it is playing or not.
    If you look at the top of your Rose device’s initial screen, the moon icon to the right of the message icon is the sleep timer function.

RS150b is a product that can withstand a certain amount of heat. However, it is not recommended to use it for too long in places where too much heat is generated.
If these symptoms continue to occur, please respond.

The automatic stand-by was set to 2 hours. I switched it off, and shall try again playing for longer time in the following days.
Thank you very much for the hint :+1: