RS150B update login error

I just updated my RS150B to the latest software (4.6) and keep getting “check your login status” even though i am signed in, have signed out and in again, several times.

1 Like

@HJK

I have a few questions for you.

1. Can’t log in to the account you signed in before?
    Rose device–>Settings–>User account–>Log in–>Enter your ID and password and click Log in.

2. If you cannot log in, please enter your rose account email address in RoseConnect app–>Settings–>My page–>Find ID/Password–>Find Password and click Reset password.

3. If the above fails, please leave your rose account email. Then, after confirmation, we will issue a temporary password to your email.
    eunseong96@citech.kr

Thank you

this is happening to me on the Desktop app not the actual device.

Phone app work fine, android, but the desktop has issue as described above,

have tried tried your solutions, It allows you to login just have an pop up every two seconds about the logging status,

Much appreciated

Tried as instructed, several times It says I have logged in but I still get the flashing error message.
Thanks

It’s the same problem for me. You got to fix your servers.

After the 4.6.07 update for my RS150 the Rose Connect v4.5.1 on my Macbook is also telling me to check my login status but i think i’m already logged in. This message is blinking all the time and doesn’t let me use the menus and search box as well.

Phone app works fine.

Dear users

We apologize for the symptoms currently occurring in the Mac/Window RoseConnect app.

As a result of contacting the person in charge of the software, they is said that the PC version has not been distributed yet. It will be released within this week.

Thank you