RS151 Apple Music playback issues

Hi HiFi Rose Service Team

My RS151 have suffered from playback compatibility with Apple Music since I bought the player 2 months ago. RS151 have been unable to play back any latest release album whether songs were curated by Apple or new titles release on Apple platform. When I said new titles, they referred to titles released from over the last 9 months or similar timing.

The playback progress bar stopped and did not play and no sound whatsoever. This is really frustrating and so far no firmware or software release have addressed this annoying issue.

Appreciate your reply and resolution on this soonest.

Thanks

Robert

I have been having the same issue with my RS150B. I’ve had mine for about a month and a half now.

1 Like

Same here with my 150B.
Another find, I have. I am not sure if this is something happening in every non-Apple devices! Reason being, my A&K DAP is also unable to play one of the recent Apple Music album.

I reported a similar issue a couple of weeks ago on this thread.

The response from Rose was somewhat confusing saying hi-res Lossless is not supported in Apple Music.

I am curious if the issues with Apple Music and Tidal Connect are resolved with the addition of the RW800. I don’t think it is a ploy by Rose to get everyone to spend another $250, I just think the operating system of the base units just cannot handle them properly and it is necessary to use the RW800 if you want to avail yourself of these services.

1 Like

I am new to RW800. What can it do? Play Apple Music in hi-res?!

seemed like a bug they couldn’t resolve

seemd like the problem I had is quite common to many users