RS250A not found by rose connect

registering process, rose connect cannot find my new rs250A, roase connect via my windows laptop and the rs250a are on the same wifi. where can i get the ip address for my rs250A?

I have used the ip angry scanner to find IP adresses, It is free to use.

Settings → System Info on the front panel displays the IP.

Thanks for helping me find IP address on the 250A. I downloaded Rose connect for windows 4.4, but can’t get past the page that comes up says “Connecting to Internet to use Rose Products with Rose Cutect please connect to the same network”. I am connected to the same network. No other options (?).

Thanks for helping me find IP address on the 250A. I downloaded Rose connect for windows 4.4, but can’t get past the page that comes up says “Connecting to Internet to use Rose Products with Rose Cutect please connect to the same network”. I am connected to the same network. No other options (?).

There should be a button on that screen to try finding the Rose on your network. If that doesn’t work you can type the IP of Rose into the text box next to the circular arrow button and have it try that address directly. If Rose Connect is not blocked by a firewall (and you are on the same network) it should connect then.