RS520 Excellent equipment, lousy importer, and awful service

I’m quite disappointed.

My new RS520 has been running for less than 10 hours and the screen has come off the chassis at the bottom.

The importer refuses to replace the device and instead offers the option of installing it in a lab that is not HIFI ROSE certified for repairs and lacks ISO 9000 certification.

My question is, what is the company’s certification process for its service labs around the world?

Unfortunately, my local distributor does not deserve to be a ROSE representative, so I am left with great equipment in the hands of a terrible importer.

HIFI Rose: How can you help me with this bitter issue?

@Gandalf

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

1. What is the name of the distributor you inquired about? Have you contacted the main distributor in your country?
  2. Rose device service can be obtained from the distributor in the country where you purchased it. What problems did you have?

Hello ROSEHAN,

Thank you for responding.

The importer’s company name is AV TOPLINE LTD located in Israel.

My new RS520 has been running for less than 10 hours and the screen has come off the chassis at the bottom.

The importer refuses to replace the device and instead offers the option of installing it in a lab that is not HIFI ROSE certified for repairs and lacks ISO 9000 certification.

Thanks

@Gandalf

I asked my Israeli distributor to replace it with a new RS520. If they accept my request, they will replace it. When we sell to a distributor, all distributors have the authority to provide customer support, repairs, and exchanges thereafter.

Thank you so much for your help and support. I greatly appreciate it!

I RoseHan,

I opened a topic about my faulted unit, weird problem (one way (right) muted, and after factory reset the other (left) is mute altough both worked perfectly for a few minutes.

If you have a solution I would appreciate, if not I would like a replacement as I love this product.

I am in Paris - France

Thank you in advance for your help and support, looking forward to enjoying stereo music again :wink: