RS520 Wifi question

@ROSEHAN

I’m no longer able to turn on the 520 via my app. I have to physically power up the unit, once I press the Rose icon (top left) it shows wifi turning on.

What has changed and is there the ability to keep wifi always enabled.

Thx

@mfb

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We will answer your symptoms.

When the RS520 is completely turned off, it is impossible to turn on the power of the RS520 from the RoseConnect app because the connection between RoseConnect app and RS520 is disconnected from the mobile phone.
However, if the RS520 is in standby mode, it is possible to power on the RS520 through the RoseConnect app.

Is the RS520 not powered on through the RoseConnect app even when it is in standby mode?

Thank you

I think this issue is because of eARC. I never had my 150 connected this way.

I now use my LG remote to turn on/off both the TV and 520. Can a 3rd party device send the 520 into standby vs power off? I never use the Rose remote.

When I try to use my phone, I have to physically power on the 520 and have it re-connect to wifi.

Not ideal.

Marty

Still having problems with the 520.

1. power up from top of unit.
  2. wifi enables
  3. everything works fine with remote and app.
  4. when I power down from the remote or app, I can no longer turn back on unless I physically turn on from the top of the unit.

Why does the remote or app actually power down the unit and not place into standby?

Thx.

Marty

@ROSEHAN

Are you able to address this issue?

Thx.

Marty