SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 tablet with Rose 150

Has anyone on these forums tried using this Samsung tablet (or any other Android tablet) with their 150 & music services? If so, how has it worked out for you?

My SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 tablet with Rose 150B works perfectly via Rose Connect Premium

Good to know. I have had to hire a millennial to come out to my house to help me download & install the app (I really miss the old days when things came with software on floppy discs).

Thanks.

Hello,

For Android, ROSE APP is supported from Android version 8.
In order to be updated later and to reflect the new update, the required Android version may be go upper.
If you’re planning to buy a new tablet, I would recommend to purchase a tablet with this in mind.

Hello
Have you tested the functionality of Huawei tablets with the premium Rose connect app?
They are under Harmony OS2 which is built, I believe from android 10 but I’m not sure.
I’m thinking of buying the Matepad Pro 12.6 (2021).
Can you tell me if this is going to work?
Does anyone on the forum have a Huawei tablet under Harmony OS2 and a Rose product like the RS150?

Hello,

I’m sorry but Matepad Pro12.6 (2021) from Huawei is not tested in ROSE laboratory.
As I know, the matepad do not have PlayStore.

yes but the useful tablet the appagallery that allows to install apk and especially Rose connect premium.apk.
That’s why I asked.