Shuffle feature?

When will ROSE finally integrate a proper shuffle feature??? The Olive 4HD managed to shuffle ALL songs on the integrate HDD some 12 years ago!!! I am considering selling my unit now as the software is not up to scratch for our days!!!

PLEASE GIVE US A FIXED DATE FOR THIS IMPLEMENTATION :facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:

@Bruab

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use.

I didn’t understand your question correctly.

When you play music or video, it moves to Queue. The Shuffle function shuffles music or videos in the Queue.

If you tell me what’s not working, I’ll reply to your problem.

Thank you

@ROSEHAN

The request was to implement a shuffle feature which selects songs from ALL songs on the SSD for instance. The ROSE shuffle feature selects only songs from the first letters of the alphabet!
My point was that the Olive 4HD could select from a pool (in my case back then) of 20000 songs with no problems. I hope this clarifies my request.
Look at the Asset App on my Qnap NAS - I can at least select 1600 songs from all songs on the HDD.
Bruno

@Bruab

Only up to 3,000 songs can be added to the queue in rose equipment. If you play 10000 songs, only 3000 songs in alphabetical order will be added to the queue.
May I know how many songs you have played?

Thank you

@ROSEHAN

I think you are missing the point! Even if I only play a few hundred songs at a time I still want them out of 40000 and not only out of the A,B,C,D section!!! Because the ROSE way cannot be called a REAL shuffle feature. I hope this explains it now.

@Bruab

Yes, unfortunately, currently, if you play 40000 songs, only 3000 songs in alphabetical order will be passed to the queue. So this phenomenon appears. We are discussing how we should move forward with this part.

Thank you

1 Like

@ROSEHAN

Thank you :blush: