SiriusXM implementation

I know this has been brought up before and HIFI Rose says they have no plans of implementing but I think adding SiriusXM to the units would be a HUGE perk for buying a hifi rose streamer. I know the audio is not great from SiriusXM but many people have a subscription through their car and could stream the internet radio free of charge. SiriusXM channels would look awesome on the display and I think it would be a huge perk to add to your units. Many people stream SiriusXM while they work or are doing other activites around the house

1 Like

@Augustaprime

There are currently no additional plans for SiriusXM, and adding will be difficult.

Thank you

Thank you and understood. I just wanted to raise awareness that there are people that would like to have this added to the streamers. Thank you

I get that it might be difficult, but I also think it would be a great addition to your platform. It is the only missing service preventing me from purchasing one of your products.

I get that it’s not a lossless format, but there are many services that are also not (i.e. Spotify); it is a great service for music discovery.

Consumer products like Sonos, BlueOS, Amazon Echo, and Grace Digital all support it - it would great to see you support it as well.

Thank you.