Smb connects to directories but not files

I can connect via smb from Rose RS 130 to my Mac Studio but only to the directory level. I cannot see any files inside a directory. Any reason why?

Wireshark shows the smb connection from the Rose to the Mac proceeding normally and the Mac is sending the files pursuant to the request from the Rose. As soon as the Mac sends the requested files to the Rose via smb, Rose does an abnormal termination.

StandardModel

You cannot open a SMB Session from ROSE to your MAC and send files from the MAC to the Rose.
If you you want to send files to the Storage in the Rose, you need to activate the SMB Share Service in the Rose first.
when you activate it, you first need to define a username and a password (don’t forget to write it down).
Same for FTP Service.
Once this is done, you can try to open the share from you pc/mac with typing the IP address of the Rose. When it opens up, you need to fill in the crendentials you just added in the Rose.
I can only show for Windows, and then it looks like this.
Of course, you need to have a Disk installed and formated before use.

aswiss,

I have activated the SMB share service. I have no problem with establishing and running an smb connection from the Mac Studio to the Rose RS 130. I can and do send files from the Mac Studio to the RS 130 that way.
My problem is the reverse. When I want to allow the RS 130 to access files on the Mac Studio, I can see the Mac drives and directories but not the files therein.

When I initiate a login to the mac from the RS 130, Wireshark shows that the smb connection from the Mac to the RS 130 is fine and that the Mac is sending files to the RS 130. The RS 130 is then shown by the Wireshark log to be initiating an abnormal termination of the connection.

StandardModel

Very sorry, but I’m not a MAC User. maybe its related to the SMB Version.