Spectrum Analyzer

As much as I like the display with its various options I would like to see one more if at all possible. A spectrum analyzer. Is this at all possible?

6 Likes

@Pappaduke

Currently we do not support the spectrum analyzer feature.
We will review it internally and add it if we feel it is highly necessary.

1 Like

Would like to have that to. Perhaps it is easily possible with ready made libraries !?

2 Likes

I didn’t think about the spectrum analyzer until I saw that Eversolo has that option. I like that better than VU meter’s especially since my integrated amplifier has them already.
I do like the options you just posted as well👍🏾

3 Likes

I remember asking for this quite a while back but seemed to fall on deaf ears so glad some else has now asked for it. Hopefully Rose will oblige at some point as the screen really lends itself to such a display of all the frequencies pulsating to the music. In fact it’s virtually made for displaying a multi bar graphic equalizer I would have thought not to mention would look pretty cool!!! For the record must say I have been very happy with my RS250 since purchasing it a few years ago and still going strong

2 Likes

They need to realize the competition is on their heels. Eversolo cheaper and with a spectrum analyzer. Also others are adding screens even if they are smaller. Now they don’t have Rosetube, but I’m sure someone will come up with something like it.
I’m happy with my 150B, just would like to see some updates.

2 Likes

No up grades on the Spectrum dials colours of the Vu metres
Surely can do a spectrum analyser
Has rose tube disappeared?
Everything going to pot listen guys pull your finger out.

Hifi Rose created a very innovative streamer and many of us bought in at a premium price.
Please don’t stop now and feel like you are done. My other streamers continue to update regularly and also have more streaming services to offer. Please continue to make this innovative device better.

I also support the Spectrum analyzer. RS130 is very expensive compared to its competitors. If we are paying this money, we deserve to see extra features that no one else has. Or we should be the first to see it. Other brands may follow. Hifi Rose should always keep its innovative approach and vision ahead.

1 Like

I especially don’t want a gadget like that,

It will weigh down the software, I prefer to keep a beautiful sound than to have widgets on my rs150b

1 Like

Now that is a SMART comment!

I wish there were more intelligent members like him instead of complainers!