Spelling error Friends List

There is a spelling error in the Friends List subsection
“Receve Friend” should be “Receive Friend”. Normally “i” comes before “e” but receive is irregular.

Also - and this is optional- I wouldn’t use “Friend list”, I would use “List of Friends” or “Friends’ List”. It’s not wrong, it’s just awkward and wouldn’t be used by a native speaker of English.

“Rose Recommend List” Should be “Rose Recommended List”.

I still don’t know what 'Duduo Playlist" is and whatever it is, I’d like the ability to remove it. See below -Menu edit/management.

On the IOS App:
The word “Setting” should be “Settings”
On the page Menu edit/ management" (a very good idea) clicking on any of the entries does nothing. Clicking on any of the three lines to the right side of each entry in this list does nothing. So how does one edit any of the entries? I see that there is a check box in the second list which includes or excludes the above listed apps but what about the other adjustments in the first list. For consistency sake, Rose uses three horizontal lines as an indication of further available selections. Why not here?
Apple Music is an App on the RS 130 but it’s not shown on the list of apps to include or exclude. Shouldn’t it be included?
The words “All Menu” should be “All Menus”
Under I/O Settings the two I2S pinout settings “A” and “B” refer to an HDMI connector but no HDMI connector is listed as a possible choice for the Output Settings.

StandardModel