Spelling error to correct

In the RoseConnect app there is a listing of where information is stored.
It is shown as “Rose-Connect.app/contents/MACOS/Manuarl/Folder”
The word “Manuarl” is misspelled. It’s Manual.

@StandardModel

Where can I find “Rose-Connect.app/contents/MACOS/Manuarl/Folder” in the RoseConnect app?

Please tell me the path where “Rose-Connect.app/contents/MACOS/Manuarl/Folder” appears in a little more detail.

Rosehan,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I have forgotten where I saw that string. I’ll keep looking.

A few more English changes are in the iPad Rose App. “Thumb up” Should be “Thumbs up”. I know it makes no sense when only one thumb is actually up, but that’s the way it’s used. “Recent Played” should be “Recently Played”. I also previously suggested that “Recommend” be changed to “Recommended”.

StandardModel

@StandardModel

We can correct any spelling mistakes.

Please tell us where you can see “Thumb up”, “Recent Played”, etc. in the RoseConnect app. Then we can fix that part.

Sorry, the spelling errors are in:
Rose Connect for Mac.->
First, congratulations and thank you. Many of my suggested spelling and other changes have been incorporated in the latest version. I particularly thank you for allowing removal of “Bugs”.

Now go to → Manage your Friends . The word “Sended” is incorrect. It’s another one of those irregulars in English. the past tense is “Sent”. This is a nit. What’s used is “Friend List”. Since one is likely to have more than one friend in a list, I would use “Friends List” instead .

StandardModel

@StandardModel

I requested a typo correction. It will be revised as soon as the person in charge confirms it.

Thank you

I found the “ThumbUp”. It’s on the RoseConnect Ipad edition under “My Playlist”. It’s the fifth and last subcategory after “Frequency”.
It should read “Thumbs Up”.

@StandardModel

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I have forwarded the information to the person in charge and it will be corrected.

Rosehan,

Modify Queue

There are English construction errors here. The article “a” before music is inappropriate. “The” should be added twice. There are similar errors in the rest of the listing. The listing should read:
“Add music to the end of the queue.
Empty the queue and add music
Add music after the current music is played.
Play from the current song
Empty the queue and play this song.
Add this song to the end of the queue”

StandardModel

@StandardModel
I have forwarded your translation requests to the person in charge.
It will be revised as soon as they confirm it.