Spotify connect -- Galaxy S23 Ultra

Hi,

I have several phones, the main one i am using is Galaxy S23 Ultra.
While my other phones identify Rose spotify connect target - the S23 Ultra does not.

Can someone please check if they can connect to Spotify connect using their Galaxy S23 Ultra ?
(perform the initial first connection… )

Meni

@Meni

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

The Galaxy S23 Ultra must be connected to Spotify like any other device. Please answer a few questions.

1. Can I connect to Spotify, but the list appears, but I can’t connect?
  2. Where is the connection not working? Please take a screenshot to make it easier for me to understand.

Thank you

Both devices are connected to the same wifi “ks” where rose is wired connected to the same LAN.

See attached screenshots

One from my older S21u where rose Spotify shoes and the other one from my S23u where it doesn’t show.
My chrome cast devices show well on both devices.

@Meni

If you look at the Spotify screenshot on the Galaxy s23 Ultra you sent, it seems that it can’t read Spotify on the WiFi side, considering that there is only a chromecast and there is no RS150 or web mobile player.

1. Galaxy s23–>Spotify–>Settings–>Devices–> Is it the same if the option to display only local devices is On?
  2. Is it the same if I reinstall the Spotify App on the Galaxy s23?

Thank you

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, when turning on local devices only – the result is the same.
Re-installing spotify got me the same result, i’ve even tried it several times, also deleting the cache and data for spotify, complete removal and reinstallation.

The chromecast based devices are all on my local network. if i disconnect from wifi – they disappear so my understanding is that spotify does scan my wifi for compatible devices.

@Meni

Here’s what we got from our software team.

You can’t connect to Spotify with other cell phones, but seeing that only the Galaxy S23 Ultra can’t connect, it seems that it’s a problem with my phone rather than ours.
And if you see Rose device being searched for on your Galaxy S21, the Spotify service seems to be active.
From our side, it is said that only the Galaxy S23 Ultra cannot be processed to be invisible in service activation.

Thank you

Thanks for the quick response

I’m not sure i understand your reply.
Are you able to replicate the issue I’m having with your own similar galaxy phone …?

@Meni

No we are not experiencing the same symptoms as you.
We also tested on the Galaxy S23 ultra, but it didn’t show the same symptoms as you.
There seems to be a problem connecting to Spotify. Please check the link I left below.

Thank you